Inclusive businesses increasingly believe in the importance of understanding their impact on people and the planet to be able to drive value. Most companies, however, continue to find it challenging to integrate impact measurement as a regular management practice. Even those that are willing to commit to impact management often find the exercise to be complex, cumbersome and costly.
The Business Call to Action is working with 25 member companies to demonstrate that regular, timely, sustained impact management can be used to improve output, grow business value, and deliver long-term goals. This session invites experts in the field of impact measurement and management to share with the participating companies of the Impact Champions Programme the latest knowledge, trends and solutions from across the world. It will also spotlight the journey, motivation, and stories of two Impact Champions as examples from the field.
- Marcela Arango, Sustainability Projects - Crepes and Waffles
- Camilo Gonzalez, Public Affairs and Patient Advocacy Diabetes Manager - Sanofi
- Sasha Dichter, Co-Founder - 60 Decibels
- Caroline Ashley, Head of Economic Justice - Oxfam
- Pritha Dutt, Director - Empower Pragati Vocational Training Center
- Juliette Lampoh-Agroh, Founder - Northern Ghana Shea
Moderated by Karim Harji, Programme Director - Oxford Impact Management Programme, Said Business School, Oxford University